瓶子老师学习网,有趣冷知识,生活小常识
  1. 你的位置:
  2. 首页
  3. 知识
  4. 常用英语口语朗读100句

常用英语口语朗读100句

最新发布:2018-12-08 14:54:25

Can I enjoy your company for dinner this evening?

今晚您能陪我共进晚餐吗?

company:陪伴

Keep you company.

陪伴你。

Are you in a rush?

你在赶时间吗?

I am in no rush.

我不赶时间。

The car is very oil consuming.

这辆车真耗油。

He is a good drinker.

他很能喝。

I bet 10 yuan that you are missing me now.

我赌十块钱你正在想我。

He is an awful excuse for human beings!

他是个人渣!

Watch your tone.

注意你的语气。

As you like.

如你所愿(你喜欢就好)。

I can see straight through you.

我能够看穿你。

Leave me be.(Leave me alone)

别理我,让我静一静。

This is not the case.

情况并非这样的。

What became of you? / How are you going? / What happened to you.

你怎么样了?

What are you up to?

准备去干嘛呀?/ 你最近在忙啥呀?/ 你在干什么啊?

I didn’t mean to hurt you.

我不是有意要伤害你的。

I didn’t mean to offend you.

我并不是有意冒犯你。

She is slender and has small breasts.

她很苗条,胸部娇小。

Why are you so crazy about him?

你为什么对他那么着迷?

Catch your breath.

喘口气。

Gotta go. So long.

我要走了。再见。

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

抱最好的希望,作最坏的准备。

Guys, we don’t have much time here, so I’m going to get right to the point.

伙计们,我们没有多少时间,我要抓重点了(开门见山)。

You are over the top / over the line.

你太过分了。

He’s much of a tennis player.

他善于打网球。

Tom was not much of a good teacher.

汤姆算不上一个好老师。

It feels like raining.

像是要下雨的样子。

You should get an iron backbone to do it.

你应该有骨气做这件事。

That girl is a real pain.

这个小姑娘极其令人讨厌。

It was Mrs. Stueby who got me back on track.

还是Stueby太太把我拉回了现实的轨道。

Then we can fix up where and when to meet.

然后我们可以安排一下见面的地点和时间。

My life is such a mess.

我的生活一团糟。

I don’t hold out much hope for his future.

我对他的未来不抱太大希望。

My wife has developed a soft spot for our son.

我老婆特别疼爱我们的儿子。

I would rather watch TV at home than go to the cinema.

我宁可在家看电视,也不愿去看电影。

What’s that got to do with anything?

(美国常用口语)那有什么关系呢/这跟我说的有什么关系?

Although my dog looks dumb, I like him a lot.

虽然我的狗看起来笨笨的,但我很喜欢他。

I’m as good as fried. / I’m screwed.

我彻底完了。

In the short run, it means sacrifice, but in the long run, you will get a return.

从短期来看,这意味着牺牲,但从长远来看,你会获得回报的。

Man! This is the best news ever!

天呐,这真是最好的消息!

He had a sudden weird feeling in the pit of his stomach.

突然间,他有了一种奇怪的感觉。

I can’t have done it without you.

若是没有你,我不可能做到那样的。

How dare he!

他怎么敢这样!

I will be through with this woman.

我会和这个女人断绝来往。

The auction is nothing short of a meat market.

这个拍卖会简直是卖肉场。

He’s on a diet, trying to forget her.

他正在控制自己的感情,尝试着忘记她。

No chocolate, please. I’m on a diet.

请不要放巧克力,我在节食。

She is such a stupid girl! All hair and no brains.

她是个很蠢的姑娘!头发长长见识短。

She couldn’t help crying when she heard the news.

当听到这个消息时,她禁不住哭了起来。

Well, I have to admit, I’m not really into fashion.

好吧,我得承认,我对时尚不是那么感兴趣。

I’m hoping to break into publishing.

我希望能够进入出版业。

The cupcake sucks! Yuck!

这个纸杯蛋糕糟糕透顶!难吃死了!

You never cease(终止) to amaze me, Doug.

你总是能给我惊喜,Doug。

Whatever the case. Let’s have a toast. To finding our dream jobs.

不管是什么情况。让我们为找到梦寐以求的工作干杯吧。

She practically laughed in my face!

她真的当面嘲笑我了。

I have no idea. My job sucks.

我不知道。我的工作太烂了。

The picture reminds me of my childhood.

这张照片让我回想起我的童年。

I am already starving.

我已经饿死了。

You look absolutely gorgeous!

你看上去太美了!

I mean it! Give it to me!

我认真的!给我!

Wow. I’m flattered.

哇哦,我真是受宠若惊啊。

Oh! I should have asked more questions!

噢!我应该多问几个问题的!

… who enjoys taking a back seat to their partner’s job.

… 会喜欢他们的另一半更重视工作而不是他们。

You’re burning up - have you seen a doctor?

你在发高烧 —— 你看过医生了吗?

It really paid off.

这真的大获成功。

Our plane is about to take off, please fasten your seat belt.

我们的班机马上要起飞了,请系好安全带。

Oh you fool! You have blown it!

哦,你这个笨蛋!都让你搞砸了!

Just drop me off at the airport.

就让我在机场下好了。

It’s not fair to keep it from you any longer.

如果再隐瞒下去就太不公平了。

I believe I have the talent to make it.

我相信自己有成功的天分。

... who’ll stop at nothing to get ahead.

为了成功不惜一切代价。

I think we need some time apart, Andy.

我认为我们需要分开一段时间,Andy。

She’ll make it up to me someday.

总有一天她要弥补我的。

What are you saying, are you insane?

你在说什么,你疯了吗?

I’m glad to see you’re up and around.

看到你康复出院真好。

This girl lost her sense while she was shopping.

这个女孩在购物的时候失去了理智。

The ticket is very cheap! It is worth buying.

这个机票非常便宜!值得购买。

Seriously? That’s terrific.

真的吗?那太好了。

Things will work out.

一切都会顺利的。

I can’t handle my life, how can I help others?

我连自己的生活都搞不定,还怎么去帮别人?

That’s not the point. It’s the principle.

我的重点不是这个。这可是原则问题。

I beg to differ.

恕我不能苟同。

Don’t let it get to your head.

别太得意。

Don’t monkey around in here. It’s dangerous.

别在这胡闹,很危险。

Me neither.

我也不。

He’s a tough guy, but he’s also lonely.

他是个强壮的男人(硬汉),但他也很寂寞。

You need a break.

你需要休息一下。

Look at this hotel room! It is exactly what I wanted. I love the view outside the window!

看看这个房间!这和我想要的一样!我很喜欢窗外的风景!

Can you hit the lights?

你能把灯关掉吗?

He got knocked out in the first round.

他在第1局就被淘汰了。

We’ll see about that.

咱们走着瞧。

Maybe he does this on purpose. 

也许他是故意这么做的。

Look, it’s time we put our differences aside.

听着,是时候把我们的争执先放到一边了。

I don’t want your filthy money.

我不想要你这肮脏的钱。

Why not try again?

为何不再试一下?

I feel itchy all over.

我觉得浑身痒。

Either you run the day, or the day runs you.

要么你掌握命运,要么让命运主宰你。

Coming through!

(口语)借过!

I really dig the Beatles.

我真的很喜欢披头士。dig <俚:喜欢>

Atta boy! I am really proud of you!

好小子,我真为你骄傲!

Here you go, ma’am. This is your boarding pass.

给您,太太。这是您的登机牌。

I would rather make it to my destinations in one piece.

我希望自己可以完好无损的到达目的地。

Does this color suit me? 

这种颜色适合我吗?

Don't forget to carry your ID card at all times.

请始终记得携带身份证。

Would you mind me taking these away?

您介意我把这些东西拿走吗?

Would you mind me asking your age? 

你介意我问一下你的年龄吗?

That's the spirit, Paul! Good luck on Sunday! 

这就对了,保罗!祝你周日好运!

I beg your pardon, but would you repeat what you said? 

对不起,请你再讲一遍好吗?

As far as I am concerned, you all can leave now. 

依我看,你们都可以走了。

I'm only telling you this for your own good! 

我是为了你好才跟你说这个的!

We haven't seen each other for quite a few days. 

我们都好久没见面了。

Gosh, it's cold.

天呐,真冷啊。

I let the day slip away without doing anything at all. 

那一天我什么事情也没做,就让日子白白溜过去了。

Will it stay that way? 

这种状况将一直那样保持下去吗?

What bloody awful weather!

多么糟糕透顶的天气!

I was just going to look for you and here you are. 

我正要找你,恰好你来了。

Come off it! We don't have any chance.

得了吧!我们没机会了。

Hurry up, there's not a moment to lose. 

快点,一刻也不能耽搁了。

Come on in. Come on out of the cold.
(缩写)Come on in out of the cold.

进来吧,外面很冷。

Let's discuss this like civilised people. 

让我们像文明人一样心平气和地讨论。

It’s such a crow’s nest here, I’m so scared.

这地方真高,我好害怕。

Shut your pie hole.

闭上你的臭嘴。

If it's meant to be, it will be.

如果是命中注定,该来的总会来。

I just can't figure out why he quitted the job.

我就是搞不懂他为什么要辞职。

She's at the peak of her career.

她正处在事业的巅峰。

There's no such thing as a free lunch.

天下没有免费的午餐。

You are way off, pal.

伙计,你大错特错了。

In this profession, women outnumber men by two to one.

在这个行业,女性人数是男性的两倍。

Barring accidents, we’ll be there.

除非发生意外,我们会去那儿的。

No big deal.

没什么大不了的。

Are you sure you can spare the time, though?

不过,你确定你能抽出时间吗?

上一篇:【福利】每天支付宝红包领取攻略,最高可领99元